Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell"

Sept 3
Jacmel, Haiti

I love finding new restaurants.  Food is a big part of my life.  I love meeting up with friends and catching up over a good meal.  However I don't have any qualms about dining alone if friends are not available.  My hometown does not have many 'nice' restaurants, more like takeout places.  If one is looking for fine dining, a hotel is usually the go to place.      

This is the Hotel Florita.

The vines were so charming and the natural decor was so rustic that I couldn't help but love it.




I was enamored with their courtyard.


If not for the schizo mosquitoes, I would have stayed outside longer.


Let's not forget my meal.
Avocado/tomato/green bean salad = DELICIOUS

Grilled red snapper, fried plantains, rice (not pictured)


Dress: H&M; Sandals: Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment