Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's Raining Men

Disclaimer (My apologies, I can't seem to locate these pics but you can view them by clicking on the link to Tumblr)

That's the song that popped into my head as I was typing this post.  I can't get over how fun these rainboots are.  I always turn my frown upside down when I'm wearing hot pink polka dot boots.  Lets take a looksey down south at my stockings.  I hate stockings, or rather I used to hate stockings as an adolescent  There I said it.  I went to catholic school for 8yrs and I wore a uniform everyday with stockings that sagged at the crotch.  So why am I wearing stockings if I hate them so much you ask?  Well my dears, there aren't stockings, but spidernets.  Yeah so I totally made up that word.  I know I'm not the only one that does it.  Lol.  I feel like I'm wearing an intricate spiderweb in which to snare unsuspecting me (insert evil cackle)

*No fish or spiders were harmed in the making of my stockings.

Sweater: F21; Shirt: Charlotte Russe; Skirt: Old Navy; Spidernets: Urban Outfitters; Rain boots: Target

Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment