Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Aspirations, dreams and goals


Aspiration: n; a strong desire to achieve something high or great.
Dreams: n; a strongly desired goal or purpose.
Goals: n; the end toward which effort is directed.
I recently had a conversation with someone (saying ”the honey” in every other post gets redundant), about what we want for ourselves in the next couple of years.  It’s always refreshing to have such open and honest conversations with people about what they want for themselves and how they are working towards those goals.  I also feel that when you voice your dreams and aspirations it can make it seem more attainable especially if you have a strong support system.  One thing he said in this conversation that stuck with me, is that often people are afraid of success and the responsibilities that come with it.  I am going to try to actively work towards attaining my goals, and stop being such a punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment