Search This Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Hour

I went out with my friend Z for Happy Hour.  In Boston, Happy Hour is illegal so they usually serve discounted meals in addition to discounted drinks.  We went to this fun restaurant McCormick & Schmicks.  Definitely check out one of their two locations if you're in Boston.



 The appetizers were so delish.  Z and I shared pita chips and hummus, cheeseburgers & fries, buffalo wings, and chicken quesadillas.  My mouth is watering just thinking about how tasty all of that food was.  As usual Z and I caught up on all of the latest happenings in our lives, while gulping the food down.



What do you guys think about this mesh crocheted shirt?  I've had it for years, but I was unsure how to wear it other than over a bathing suit top.  I purchased it when I was into itty bitty clothes.  Now I wish it were bigger so I could wear it as a slouchy top.


 I never really post where my baubles are from because I never remember where they're from.  The main places I frequent for my accessories are F21, Charlotte Russe; H&M, and Old Navy.

 
Crocheted top & camisole: H&M; Jeans: Wet Seal; Shoes: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment