Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm Done

I am officially done with my undergraduate career.  Hip hip hooray!  I purchased this H&M dress a week before the ceremony with plans of wearing it to the graduation.  However the night before my graduation, I was undecided on what to wear.  I felt like the dress was too dressy, and I ransacked my closet trying to find an alternative.
The morning of the ceremony I decided to stick with my first choice.



I don't know if it is the ruching on the dress, the boning or the lining that made this dress impossible to walk in.  I wear a 6 in H&M dresses and bottoms, and I could barely get this dress on and off.  I felt like a sausage.  No bueno.


I loved the style, color and gold zipper but my thighs were so chafed from rubbing together all day.  Who knows maybe it's me and not the dress.


 Note to self do not wear platform pumps for a prolonged period of time on grass.


Have any of you ever had any problems like this with H&M dresses?








Dress: H&M; Shoes: Chinese Laundry via Marshalls

5 comments:

  1. Lady in red! Love the dress and the heels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U look great congrats on graduating. I haven't had this problem but I do only own one hm dress that I havent worn yet lol.

    ReplyDelete