Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Would You Like Fries with That?

Today was deliciously hot!!  I loved it.  I am a summer girl all the way.  I love barbecues, laying on the beach and strolling in the park with a cone of ginger ice cream.


These shorts are really cute, and the pics do not do them justice.  They are a linenesque material, and it is such a nice mustard yellow.  I'm such a frugal shopper, but when I saw them I barely thought twice before splurging lol.



 I realized at the end of the day that I looked like condiments for a hot dog or hamburger lol. 




I never used to like wedges, especial wedge sandals.  However after seeing these Dolce Vita wedges on Lexy I could not resist.  I really liked them in the brown but this nude pair caught my eye.  It was magical.  But there's a catch.  They are not my size, not even close.  The nude wedges are only available on line, and someone returned them to the store.  I tried looking for them on line, but no such luck.  Although it wasn't a perfect match, I decided to try to make it work.  We're going on a month and a half now.  

 I am becoming obsessed with rings.  How cute is this double ring from F21.  It is a tortoise and a hare.  See it's the little things in life that warm my heart.

Tank & Shorts: F21; Wedges: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment