Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

One and Only

I've been having a tawdry love affair with the color coral, so in my attempt to share the love with the other colors in my closet; I'm branching out.  It does count even though these jeans aren't that far off from coral right?  I mean, am I expected to just quit cold turkey?  It was pouring chickens and ducks on Wednesday, and I made a dead run for the door.  I am not a runner so this was a very comedic sight lol.

















Vest: H&M; Jeans: Marshalls;  Sandals: Old Navy; Belt: Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. Love the coral pants and necklace!!

    www.plentyforpennies.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I like the corals pants but that necklace I may need in my life!!! It looks great on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnx ladies, maybe in my coral obsessed state I convinced myself that the pants were more strawberry than coral :/. I rarely wear the necklace, but it looks like it'll be getting a little bit more shine.

    ReplyDelete