Search This Blog

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Gingham and gray


Today, I had plans to go to the movies with my friend Z but she had to cancel, so I attempted to run an errand or two.  That did not go according to plan, so I was all dressed up with no where to go lol.  If it makes me look any better, I did manage to leave the house, I got pretty far but I didn’t accomplish what I wanted to get done.  Anyways on to the outfit.  I love this plaid shirt, it reminds me of the gingham patterns of picnic tablecloths.  Picnics make me think of summer, and the smell of grass.  I have a lot of colors going on with this outfit, but I like to think I made it work.  Is there anything you would have done differently with this ensemble?
Shirts: Old Navy; Jeans: Wet Seal; Boots: Old Navy; Beanie: H&M; Baubles: Old Navy








No comments:

Post a Comment