Search This Blog

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Orange You Glad You Stopped By?

I felt like a collage of foliage in this outfit.  To top it off, this outfit was super cheap, because the blazer and the turtleneck were swapped :) Doesn’t get any better than that folks!!  Not much excitement today, I wore this to class and did some reading at the library for a couple of hours.  I love the color scheme, I tried not to be too matchy matchy but I think I failed.  I’ve also been trying to experiment with different effects and editing techniques on my Mac so let me know how it looks or if I should just leave the pics as is.  I’m also really proud to say that I’ve been taking pics with my timer and jumping into a pose just in time. Lol I’m getting better at it.



Blazer & Shirt: Swapped; Jeans: Levis via Marshalls; Boots: Burlington Coat Factory; Baubles: Various stores








No comments:

Post a Comment