Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Not Tapas but small Plates

I met up with my friend Z to catch up on all the things going on in our lives.  We went to Cuchi Cuchi, an eclectic restaurant in Central Square, Cambridge.  The decor was so over the top, the waitstaff had cool 1920’s? flapper outfits on.  Z and I always order several appetizers to share, so we can grub while we gab.  We had a Moroccan chicken dish with couscous and grapes, deep fried tomato from Mexico and potato croquettes from France.  How cool is it that we got to traverse several continents without being groped or viewed naked?  I always have fun meeting up with Z because she is that friend every woman should have, supportive, great listener, funny and she knows when to give her input.  I hope I’m as good a friend to her as she is to me.












No comments:

Post a Comment