Search This Blog

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Earth, Wind & Fire

I've had loads of fun styling this jacket.  It is such a lovely cognac color and it complements a lot of different colors as well.  I wanted a brown leather jacket soo bad for such a long time.  One day while in a plaza I noticed that Arden B was having a really great sale.  I think it was 65% off of their clearance.  I lucked out and got about 2 leather jackets and some really cute black cocktail dresses.  It's the little things in life that make me happy.



I also got the bag on sale too.  My sister is always surprised and impressed by all of the great finds I come home with.  My motto is to never pay full price for an item of clothing unless I am in the market for something specific or it is one of the few left in my size and I 'have' to have it.


I like this outfit, even though I wasn't in it for long.




Jacket & Satchel: Arden B; Dress: Old Navy; Moccasins: Steve Madden; Scarf: Random Vendor; Jewelry: Various Vendors 

1 comment:

  1. love old navy, very cute outfit girl! :)
    and i love the moccasins!

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete