Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Taupe (ing) You Have a Great Day

Good day fair readers!  I noticed that I really like the color taupe.  I don't have a lot of taupe in my closet, but the few that I do have get a lot of action.  Like this taupe sweater/cardigan thingamajiggy.  I adore the waffle design, and it's so versatile that I can pair it with a T, long sleeves or a sleeveless top or dress.
 I got this pendant at Claire's for $2, and I do not regret my purchase at all.  I was drawn to the vintage perfume bottle design and the attractive price.


These reptilian inspired booties are one of my faves.  They're really comfortable, and the design is unlike anything that I've seen in regular stores like F21 or H&M.  The taupe sweater/cardigan thingamajiggy brings out the taupe in the bootie so this outfit is #winning all around for me.



Sweater/cardigan: Old Navy; Turtleneck: Sears; Jeans: F21; Booties: Nordstrom; Jewelry: Various stores

No comments:

Post a Comment