Search This Blog

Friday, April 8, 2011

Volunteer

Today I went to a volunteer info session at Partners In Health.  They have a lot of great programs.  They have a program based in Haiti, and they also have a fantastic program that brings kids who need extra medical attention to Boston from Haiti.  The volunteer session was for interested hosts, event planners, tutors and an admin assistant.  


Shirt says object of desire in sequins



The info session was well put together and very informative.  I was running late, and ended up walking for 8-10 blocks in these heels.  It wasn't as bad as it could of been in other shoes, but I never want to repeat the experience. 


These shoes are a great option to help me try my hand at color blocking.  I love the rich blue color and the suedette material, but I rarely give these babies any love.


The picture does not do the shoes justice.  It has a ruched (scrunched up) design on the heel and it is a platform peep toe shoe.  Oh so sexy.


I love how the heels made an otherwise pain outfit of jeans and a tee, so stylish and chic.  Do you ladies have a pair of shoes or an accessory that adds umph to your otherwise bland outfit?

T: Express; Jeans: Wet Seal; Shoes: Charlotte Russe; Jewelry: Various vendors

No comments:

Post a Comment