Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

All Dressed Up with No Where to Go

Today I was supposed to be meeting up with my friend Z for brunch.  We usually schedule a brunch or drinks and appetizers date at least 2x a month.  We've been to some really great restaurants so far.  We spend this time catching up on life.

However, if you noticed the title of this post, and the opening sentence; I did not make it to brunch.  Z and I have hardcore communication issues at times.  There was a huge misunderstanding and we ended up rescheduling.



I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather to take not so great pictures with my laptop.  I can't describe how wonderful the sun felt on my skin.  This weather has been a long time coming.


I've also wanted to wear this hat for a while as well, but I was unsure what to pair it with.  I took baby steps, and paired it with a black T and some dark denim.


Macs have this cute feature in photo booth where you can take multiple shots in one sitting, like a real photo booth, so I played around with it for a while, jumping into different poses.




Is there anything you would have added or done differently with this outfit?




T: Charlotte Russe; Hat: Filene's Basement; Jeans: F21; Shoes: H&M; Jewelry: Various Vendors

No comments:

Post a Comment