Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Badass


There is something about wearing all black that makes me feel tough.  I don't know what it is, but I have an image in my head of riding around on a Harley, and taking my helmet off to whip my hair back and forth (lol I couldn't resist).  The leather jacket also adds to my badass persona.  Indulge me people :).

I also really like these booties, they're not the most comfortable, but I think that's because I walk in them more than I should, and these boots are not made for walking (I seem to always be able to reference a song).


A smile isn't helping the badass persona I'd like to adapt is it?


Do you have a specific clothing item that gives you an edge or makes you channel an alter ego?

Jacket: Arden B; Sweater, Jeans & Ring: F21; Booties: 344; Necklace: Spring; Bangles: Various stores

2 comments:

  1. I agree all black is definitely badass !! A Black leather motorcycle jacket is always a must for me when going for that look!! anyways, looove ur hair !!

    xx
    http://mlletrendy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx @MlleTrendy! When I was taking the pics I was singing Rihanna's "RockStar"

    ReplyDelete