Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Click Click Take A Picture

I love the paisley design and the material of this dress.  The colors are so soft and neutral.  I found it very easy to style and it's a comfortable dress.  However, I think I'm going to retire this little beauty.  I noticed the  seams seemed to be coming loose, and the material frays a lot.  I've had this dress for over a year, and she has done very well by me.   I'm not sure if I should just toss it, or if I should donate it to Goodwill?  What do you fine readers think?

 I loved this belt the moment I laid eyes on her.  However we weren't quite a perfect fit, so I took her to be fixed and now it's a match made in AJ Wright!


 I absolutely love layering thick bangles and chunky bracelets of all designs and materials, I don't know what it is but I just love the effect.  I'm a big believer in accessories enhancing or even making an outfit.  Is there a jewelry trend that you love; layering necklaces or multi-rings?


How cool is this effect, I've been playing with the pic effects/adjustments on iPhoto.



Cardigan: Wet Seal; Dress: H&M; Belt: AJ Wright; Boots: Old Navy; Jewelry: Various Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment