Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wild Thang, You Make My Heart Sing

Howdy ladies and gents,
Corny I know, but these cowboy boots bring out the country in me lol.  I got them a couple of weeks ago from Steve Madden.  Prissy of Rush Our Fashion is so good to her readers, she gave us a heads up that Steve Madden was having a 1/2 off clearance special and I being the overzealous shoe collector that I am wasted no time in picking a couple to come home to me.  


These boots are sooo comfortable, I wore them to go shopping and after 5hrs of traipsing all over the mall, my feet didn't bother me in the least bit.  


 I look so bougie in this pic and I freaking love it; as I take pics in my living room lol!



I just noticed how the turquoise in the necklace add to the western theme of the boots.  Tres cool!

 



Cardigan & Jeans: F21; Tee: Charlotte Russe; Boots: Steve Madden; Jewelry: Various stores


No comments:

Post a Comment