Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Red & Yellow Red & Yellow

I was up so late last night trying to create an outfit for today.  I scoured fashion blogs, magazines, the color wheel and my closet for inspiration to almost no avail.  But don't fret fashion friends.  I did manage to put something together.









Voila!

I have an interesting relationship with the color yellow.  I love it in the sky, in flower fields and in my cheesy eggs, but bright yellow on my skin is no bueno!  I think it makes me look pale, and that is definitely not the look I am ever going for.  Pale yellow (or baby yellow as I affectionately call it) is A ok in my book.

Whenever I wear pale yellow I always tend to pair it with gray, either a vest or jeans; and today was no different as you can see.  I think my dark red peep toe Aldo shoes complemented it well?



What colors do you run away from, or always find yourself wearing?


Shirt: H&M; Jeans: Wet Seal; Shoes: Aldo; Jewelry: Various Stores

9 comments:

  1. I love how we both did yellow in our recent posts! Great blog and thank you for the nice comments you left on mine!

    comme-coco.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    JJP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx chere @*jp*, yeah it is cool that we both wore yellow, & I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'aime beaucoup ton style, et tu as une très belle collection de chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes :)
    lovely simple outfit!

    http://diths-haute-spot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your locs are lovely ;) They remind me of my own, lol. Check out 'UnLoc'd' in the label section on my blog: www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnx Abbie, but I have confess most of it is yarn not my own.

    ReplyDelete