Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Aquarium Date with the Boo

Last weekend I went to the aquarium with my boo.  It's been a long time since I've seen him so that was definitely nice.  We parked in Fanueil Hall, and stopped to watch some street performers do acrobatics.  Boo saw a man making balloon animals and wanted one.  Took some cool pics and listened to a street drummer bang on pots and buckets, cuz we're cool like that.

Can you see them jumping rope with the little kid?


Oh, boo is 6 yo by the way :) (sidebar: socialization at its finest)

Penguins!!


When we finally made our way to the aquarium it was super packed.  It seemed like every family had decided to go to the aquarium that Sunday.  I won't even get into how expensive the tickets were.  The New England Aquarium is cool, but I feel as if it could be a lot better.  The lighting in there is horrendous, so you can barely see all the wonderful mammal life that they house there.  Anywho all that matters is that my boo had a blast with his Tati.

And you thought your job was bad

I love the look of wonder and amazement on children's faces

School of fish

"Tati the starfish feels rough and scratchy"  


Our favorite part of the visit was touching the starfish and stingrays.  

I made a new friend, her name is Myrtle  

Have you readers done any fun summer activities with the young ones in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment