Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2011

Day at the MFA

Hi ladies and gents!
This post is a continuation from the Chihuly post.  I didn't want to inundate the post with so many pictures, so I decided to split the two.  After the Chihuly exhibit, my friend Kim and I decided to explore the rest of the museum even though we were pretty familiar with the exhibits already.  Check out the pics!
Let me in!!



Reason #1343 why I don't like taking outfit pics in public lol



 Reminds me of Mulan


 Ghana; West Africa



I liked this outfit better in my mind.  Seeing it in pictures, isn't quite how I envisioned it. I've got to teach her how to use the zoom lol

We ended the day at a cookout.  Overall great day, nice and hot with a couple of free activities to boot; except I got a ticket because I forgot to put any money in the meter. #darnyouBoston

No comments:

Post a Comment