Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Betcha Didn't Know

Hey gals and guys,
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend!  Thought I would share some things about myself that you may not have gleaned from reading this blog.


1. I am a Taurus through and through; the good and not so good bad
2. I assisted in my friend's birth (an awesome experience)
3. I detest roses, scoff at carnations, but my heart melts for orchids and lilies
4. I still get crushes; currently crushing on a former professor :/
5. I love to read, everything from blogs, articles, poems and the occasional book ;)
6. I know a lot of useless information & I've always wanted to go on a game show
7. I have several tattoos and piercings but I'm not into pain; I swear

*7 is my favorite number.

Anything on the list surprise you, or am I that much of an open book?

2 comments:

  1. Nothing surprised me but I don't think you're an open book either. :)

    We have a few things in common!
    I also love to read blogs and I have several tats too. Lilly is my favorite flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Inez lol, I knew there was a reason I e-clicked with you. <3

    ReplyDelete