Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wild Life

Here is what I wore to the zoo on the 14th.  I bought these white shorts from H&M.  They're high waisted, I call them mom jeans.  This is also new for me because I don't wear white often.  I'm the type that gets the weirdest stains on my white clothes within 10mins of wearing it.  This top is a favorite of mine.  I like the flower details and the scalloped edges.  I also think the burnt orange is a great contrast for the white.







I love these wedges!!


I have no idea what this is, but it looked like a cool photo op

Top: F21; Shorts: H&M; Shoes: Target; Bag: Nine West

2 comments:

  1. You look cute Mai, love those sandals and you have great legs girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look.
    Those shoes are *purddy*.

    The last pic is SWEET...

    ~IG2S
    www.brookescloset.net

    ReplyDelete