Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

BRB

Hi all,
By the time you see this post, I will be well on my way to Haiti.  I will be volunteering there for a couple of months, with an awesome organization that provides maternal healthcare to local women.  I have several backed up posts, which I will post as soon as I am settled in.  I am also going to continue to maintain the blog while I am in Haiti; since fashion is international lol.  Thank you all for continuously checking out my blog and commenting.  I am new to blogging and you have all been so supportive.  Please continue to tune in!

Special thank you to Inez (she is a great blogger and the sweetest) for all of her troubleshooting help in Blogger :)

1 comment:

  1. Have Fun in Haiti!! And if you want to check out my blog I moved my address to linkaliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete